Monday, January 19, 2015

Snowman Waterfall Folio Album

Hello everyone! I'm sharing a waterfall folio album I made. This was my first one and it was so fun, easy and pretty quick! I love this photo book. I will definitely be making more of these. I watched the youtube video by Ginger from My Sisters Scrapper. Great video and very easy to follow. I got the inspiration to make this album from Krystal at Krystal Klear Creations. You can see her waterfall folio here. All of the stamped sentiments came from Cardz TV "Snow Day" set.

Challenges:




Materials:

Cricut: Snow Friends cartridge (snowman on front cover)

Stamps: Cardz TV "Snow Day"; Stamps of Life "snowman2build"

Die: Stamps of Life "Snowman Club Die Set" (snowman on inside)

Other: Fiskars "Snow" border punch, bling, twine, snowflake eyelets, wink of stella, decorative scissors

9 comments:

  1. Linda,
    I love your album and those great colors that you have put together for the papers. I think I might have to try this technique too as yours is awesome!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! Pressed publish too soon, lol! Love the papers you used and your cute diecut :) thanks for joining us at FCCB for the Snowmen challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! This album is incredible, Linda! I love the coordinated papers & how you incorporated all the fabulous details. Thank you for sharing it with us at FCCB!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    FCCB Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Awesome I love it.-great colors wonderful book
    Thanks for the links also, this may be something I may try.
    Thank you for joining FCC “Snowman” challenge this week. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. DT member for FCC
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful project !!!! I adore the snowman , and all of the coordinating papers !!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas !!! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra DTM
    http://www.mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win at FCCB! You are going to love the stamps over at Pretty Cute Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete